Training for Michigan’s Utility Workers Continues
The P4A Center is preparing the area outside the facility for a new class as it continues the education of Michigan’s utility workers with hands-on training.
The center, located in Pottersville, Michigan, is owned by the Michigan State Utility Workers Council and run by the Power 4 America Training Trust fund. The partnership with Consumer’s Energy is committed to training utility workers in meter reading, gas service appliance repair, and other gas and electric fields for the next five years.
P4A in the News
- YouTube Video Tricking Consumers on How to Pay Utility Bills Using Social Security Numbers
- Safety Training Saves Lives, Builds Careers
- Meet the Sixth Graders Who Built a Potable Water Dispenser
- Forever GI Bill Signed Into Law
- Drones, Robots, Virtual Reality and 3D Printers Join Forces to Cut Water Waste