Training for Michigan’s Utility Workers Continues
The P4A Center is preparing the area outside the facility for a new class as it continues the education of Michigan’s utility workers with hands-on training.
The center, located in Pottersville, Michigan, is owned by the Michigan State Utility Workers Council and run by the Power 4 America Training Trust fund. The partnership with Consumer’s Energy is committed to training utility workers in meter reading, gas service appliance repair, and other gas and electric fields for the next five years.
P4A in the News
- CMS Energy’s Unit to Invest $250M in Michigan’s Businesses
- How IoT Is Powering The Energy Industry
- ‘Air-breathing’ battery could cut costs of renewable energy storage
- Federal Threats Out of Touch with MI Energy & Climate Goals
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World