Training for Michigan’s Utility Workers Continues
The P4A Center is preparing the area outside the facility for a new class as it continues the education of Michigan’s utility workers with hands-on training.
The center, located in Pottersville, Michigan, is owned by the Michigan State Utility Workers Council and run by the Power 4 America Training Trust fund. The partnership with Consumer’s Energy is committed to training utility workers in meter reading, gas service appliance repair, and other gas and electric fields for the next five years.
P4A in the News
- Energy Efficient: $1.1M Grant Aiding Low-Income Households
- Massachusetts Joins Energy Storage Revolution With 200 MWh Goal
- Massachusetts Utilities Release First Offshore Wind RFP Under New State Energy Law
- PG&E Introduces a Long-Term Career Veterans Hiring Initiative
- Troops to Energy Jobs – Your ROADMAP to a CAREER IN ENERGY