Training for Michigan’s Utility Workers Continues
The P4A Center is preparing the area outside the facility for a new class as it continues the education of Michigan’s utility workers with hands-on training.
The center, located in Pottersville, Michigan, is owned by the Michigan State Utility Workers Council and run by the Power 4 America Training Trust fund. The partnership with Consumer’s Energy is committed to training utility workers in meter reading, gas service appliance repair, and other gas and electric fields for the next five years.
P4A in the News
- Pennsylvania American Water Files Request With PUC to Replace Lead Service Lines
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy