Training for Michigan’s Utility Workers Continues
The P4A Center is preparing the area outside the facility for a new class as it continues the education of Michigan’s utility workers with hands-on training.
The center, located in Pottersville, Michigan, is owned by the Michigan State Utility Workers Council and run by the Power 4 America Training Trust fund. The partnership with Consumer’s Energy is committed to training utility workers in meter reading, gas service appliance repair, and other gas and electric fields for the next five years.
P4A in the News
- Top Utilities: The Power Behind Growth
- FirstEnergy Agrees to Sell a Portion of the Former Hatfield’s Ferry Power Station for $40 Million
- Pennsylvania American Water Launches $8.5 Million Upgrade of Water Storage Facilities
- New York State Allocates $2.5 Billion for Water Quality
- Consumers Energy Begins Spring With Appliance Recycling Program