Paid for by the Power 4 America Training Trust, ULC Operators/EMJs attended 4 day LTC Training classes at Iowa City and Perry Warehouses. This training covered 4 different LTC Units which are common to the ITC Midwest System.
The attendees received both classroom and hands‐on instruction; where they completely dissembled and reassembled the units.
This training will help the employees with routine inspections, trouble‐shooting, and repairs.
P4A in the News
- Top Utilities: The Power Behind Growth
- FirstEnergy Agrees to Sell a Portion of the Former Hatfield’s Ferry Power Station for $40 Million
- Pennsylvania American Water Launches $8.5 Million Upgrade of Water Storage Facilities
- New York State Allocates $2.5 Billion for Water Quality
- Consumers Energy Begins Spring With Appliance Recycling Program