Paid for by the Power 4 America Training Trust, ULC Operators/EMJs attended 4 day LTC Training classes at Iowa City and Perry Warehouses. This training covered 4 different LTC Units which are common to the ITC Midwest System.
The attendees received both classroom and hands‐on instruction; where they completely dissembled and reassembled the units.
This training will help the employees with routine inspections, trouble‐shooting, and repairs.
P4A in the News
- Energy Efficient: $1.1M Grant Aiding Low-Income Households
- Massachusetts Joins Energy Storage Revolution With 200 MWh Goal
- Massachusetts Utilities Release First Offshore Wind RFP Under New State Energy Law
- PG&E Introduces a Long-Term Career Veterans Hiring Initiative
- Troops to Energy Jobs – Your ROADMAP to a CAREER IN ENERGY