Paid for by the Power 4 America Training Trust, ULC Operators/EMJs attended 4 day LTC Training classes at Iowa City and Perry Warehouses. This training covered 4 different LTC Units which are common to the ITC Midwest System.
The attendees received both classroom and hands‐on instruction; where they completely dissembled and reassembled the units.
This training will help the employees with routine inspections, trouble‐shooting, and repairs.
P4A in the News
- Pennsylvania American Water Files Request With PUC to Replace Lead Service Lines
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy