Paid for by the Power 4 America Training Trust, ULC Operators/EMJs attended 4 day LTC Training classes at Iowa City and Perry Warehouses. This training covered 4 different LTC Units which are common to the ITC Midwest System.
The attendees received both classroom and hands‐on instruction; where they completely dissembled and reassembled the units.
This training will help the employees with routine inspections, trouble‐shooting, and repairs.
P4A in the News
- CMS Energy’s Unit to Invest $250M in Michigan’s Businesses
- How IoT Is Powering The Energy Industry
- ‘Air-breathing’ battery could cut costs of renewable energy storage
- Federal Threats Out of Touch with MI Energy & Climate Goals
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World