Every year, when we research the latest available data for our annual State Rankings Report, we search for the most reliable sources with the most up-to-date information.
For example, the DOE’s Energy Information Administration (EIA) is the place to look for accurate tallies of installed wind turbines or solar power capacity by state. The Bureau of Labor Statistics is where you go for employment data per industry sector or per capita spending on education. You can be confident data you get from these government sources reflects a snapshot of the activity in the past 12 months.
Read More: http://businessfacilities.com
P4A in the News
- Pennsylvania American Water Files Request With PUC to Replace Lead Service Lines
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy