Every year, when we research the latest available data for our annual State Rankings Report, we search for the most reliable sources with the most up-to-date information.
For example, the DOE’s Energy Information Administration (EIA) is the place to look for accurate tallies of installed wind turbines or solar power capacity by state. The Bureau of Labor Statistics is where you go for employment data per industry sector or per capita spending on education. You can be confident data you get from these government sources reflects a snapshot of the activity in the past 12 months.
Read More: https://businessfacilities.com
P4A in the News
- Federal Threats Out of Touch with MI Energy & Climate Goals
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway