Veterans Being Recruited for Gas Sector Utility Training Programs That Start June 2016 & August 2016
The UWUA Power for America Training Trust Fund Utility Military Assistance Program (UMAP) is openly recruiting Honorable discharged post 911 veterans. The program is designed to provide the requisite skills and knowledge an individual will need to become successful in a career pathway within the Gas Utility Sector. The UMAP will provide an intensive 7 month training program which will include a one month paid internship and mentorship with experienced journey-level gas utility workers. Classes are for credit and will be taught through the Dawson Technical College, part of the Chicago Community College system.
You must have attended an orientation session and been approved for your application to be considered. Please complete the Application Form and return as soon as possible. Classes are limited to 25 and in order to ensure your seat please return your application today! Applications are now being accepted for the June 2016 and August 2016 Cohorts. Contact Ray Tischina with questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (312) 226-1553 or (773) 349-2128.
To apply visit: UMAP Application Form
P4A in the News
- Top Utilities: The Power Behind Growth
- FirstEnergy Agrees to Sell a Portion of the Former Hatfield’s Ferry Power Station for $40 Million
- Pennsylvania American Water Launches $8.5 Million Upgrade of Water Storage Facilities
- New York State Allocates $2.5 Billion for Water Quality
- Consumers Energy Begins Spring With Appliance Recycling Program