Veterans Being Recruited for Gas Sector Utility Training Program That Starts
in June 2015
The UWUA Power for America Training Trust Fund Utility Military Assistance Program (UMAP) is openly recruiting Honorable discharged post 911 veterans. The program is designed to provide the requisite skills and knowledge an individual will need to become successful in a career pathway within the Gas Utility Sector. The UMAP will provide an intensive 7 month training program which will include a one month paid internship and mentorship with experienced journey-level gas utility workers. Classes are for credit and will be taught through the Dawson Technical College, part of the Chicago Community College system.
You must have attended an orientation session and been approved for your application to be considered. Please complete the Application Form and return as soon as possible. Classes are limited to 25 and in order to ensure your seat please return your application today! Applications are now being accepted for the Summer 2015 semester. Contact Sandra Rodriguez with questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (312) 226-1553 or (773) 349-2128.
To apply visit: UMAP Application Form
P4A in the News
- Pennsylvania American Water Files Request With PUC to Replace Lead Service Lines
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy