On Friday, Grid Assurance asked the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to resolve several issues that could prevent it from accepting subscribers and identifying inventory in 2016.
In June, eight electric utilities signed a memorandum of understanding to establish Grid Assurance, a limited liability company that intends to “offer subscribers cost-effective solutions for enhancing transmission grid resiliency and protecting customers from prolonged transmission outages,” according to a statement.
Read More: http://www.forbes.com/
P4A in the News
- Pennsylvania American Water Files Request With PUC to Replace Lead Service Lines
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy