Texas Southern University and a consortium of 13 other eastern and southern universities are competing for a U.S. Department of Energy grant that will help fund solar power projects for low income households. The consortium will also come up with plans to create job training for solar installation, a critical piece of the competition due to the growth in solar jobs in the U.S.
P4A in the News
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway
- YouTube Video Tricking Consumers on How to Pay Utility Bills Using Social Security Numbers