There is no better way to honor you, our nation’s veterans, than to provide support for your successful transition by creating a pathway into a rewarding energy sector career. The nation’s electric and gas industries believe that veterans have spent their military careers protecting national security and are, among many things, battle-tested, self-motivated and safety-conscious—traits that translate well into a second career into the utility industry. By hiring veterans into the industry, we are ensuring the continued production and delivery of safe, reliable power to American homes and businesses, and that servicemen and women are continuing to protect national security as they work to deliver a product that fuels our lives and powers our economy.
Learn More: http://troopstoenergy.jobs/
P4A in the News
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway
- YouTube Video Tricking Consumers on How to Pay Utility Bills Using Social Security Numbers