Students in grades fourth through sixth were encouraged to channel their artistic talents and articulate why they think it is important to protect West Virginia’s watersheds. A fourth-grader from Davis Creek Elementary won second place in the West Virginia American Water “Protect Our Watersheds” art contest.
P4A in the News
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway
- YouTube Video Tricking Consumers on How to Pay Utility Bills Using Social Security Numbers