Incorporating smart water technologies allows water providers to minimize non-revenue water by finding leaks quickly. Cities can gather data by using modern sensor technology solutions, supported by software for management and data analyses. Sensors enable accurate measurement and monitoring of the water supply system and help identify water loss locations.
P4A in the News
- New Jersey American Water to Replace Water Mains in Bernardsville
- Veterans in Energy Forum 2017
- Energy Efficient: $1.1M Grant Aiding Low-Income Households
- Massachusetts Joins Energy Storage Revolution With 200 MWh Goal
- Massachusetts Utilities Release First Offshore Wind RFP Under New State Energy Law