Educational PartnersUWUA P4A Training and Development Trust Fund Launches 5-Year Scholarship to Henry Ford Community College
Representatives from UWUA P4A, ITC Transmission Company, Utility Lines Construction Services Company, and Henry Ford Community College (HFCC) met in Novi recently for a Scholarship check presentation. The Trustees of UWUA P4A Training and Development Trust approved the scholarship gift to HFCC in appreciation of an ongoing training partnership. Currently, more than twenty apprentices attend classes at HFCC and the college offers ULCS supervision for instruction as well. The Scholarship Agreement is for $1,000, endowed for a five-year duration to students in the electrical field.
UWUA P4A Training and Development Trust Fund Trustee’s Purchase Desktop Computer Packages For Members
The Trustees of UWUA P4A Training and Development Trust approved the spending of more than $50,000 on desktop computers, monitors, and speakers for use by the Transmission/Trades Division members. Union Built P.C. received the contract to provide the equipment and load the software for the Trust. This new equipment will give members ‘loaners’ to borrow while pursuing their required training or continuous education.
We say It Pays To Belong!
P4A in the News
- Pennsylvania American Water Files Request With PUC to Replace Lead Service Lines
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy