The accelerated deployment of light-emitting diode (LED) bulbs is on track to save U.S. consumers and businesses $20 billion a year in electricity costs within a decade, which would lower U.S. CO2 emissions by some 100 million metric tons a year! The growing global effort to speed up LED adoption could ultimately cut global energy costs and carbon pollution 5 times as much.
P4A in the News
- ‘Air-breathing’ battery could cut costs of renewable energy storage
- Federal Threats Out of Touch with MI Energy & Climate Goals
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity