The accelerated deployment of light-emitting diode (LED) bulbs is on track to save U.S. consumers and businesses $20 billion a year in electricity costs within a decade, which would lower U.S. CO2 emissions by some 100 million metric tons a year! The growing global effort to speed up LED adoption could ultimately cut global energy costs and carbon pollution 5 times as much.
P4A in the News
- Pennsylvania American Water Files Request With PUC to Replace Lead Service Lines
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy