President Obama Highlights the Unbreakable Commitment to Our Nation’s Veterans and Work Done over the Past Seven and Half Years to Fulfill that Commitment
Over the past seven and a half years, the President has maintained a steadfast commitment to serve our nation’s veterans. In his speech to the 95th Disabled American Veterans (DAV) National Convention, the President will make clear that this commitment is a national responsibility and a promise that cannot be broken, and that the U.S. government and the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) have a vital role to play. This is not a responsibility that can be shirked by offering empty words belied by policies that would leave veterans to fend for themselves.
P4A in the News
- Pennsylvania American Water Files Request With PUC to Replace Lead Service Lines
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy