Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) today unveiled a long-term career hiring program aimed at veterans. The “1,000 Careers Project” has set a goal of hiring 1,000 veterans into PG&E careers over the next eight years.
P4A in the News
- Federal Threats Out of Touch with MI Energy & Climate Goals
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway