With more than half of their field workers nearing retirement and massive modernization projects underway, Peoples Gas and North Shore Gas are building a new $20 million training facility in Little Village that will feature the largest “mock gas city” in the state.
P4A in the News
- ‘Air-breathing’ battery could cut costs of renewable energy storage
- Federal Threats Out of Touch with MI Energy & Climate Goals
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity