Pennsylvania American Water today announced its 2017 plans to rehabilitate 10 existing water storage tanks, as well as erect four new storage structures.
“Storage tanks are essential to our water infrastructure to ensure 24/7 service reliability to meet the community’s needs and provide fire protection,” said Pennsylvania American Water President Jeffrey McIntyre. “Building new tanks will address customer demand, plus the rehab projects are a prudent, investment that extends the tanks’ lifespan, which is more cost-efficient than replacing the structures.”
P4A in the News
- YouTube Video Tricking Consumers on How to Pay Utility Bills Using Social Security Numbers
- Safety Training Saves Lives, Builds Careers
- Meet the Sixth Graders Who Built a Potable Water Dispenser
- Forever GI Bill Signed Into Law
- Drones, Robots, Virtual Reality and 3D Printers Join Forces to Cut Water Waste