New York state’s new $163 billion budget passed last week, including an allocation of $2.5 billion for the Clean Water Infrastructure Act, which aims to improve water distribution systems’ safety and quality. Other items targeted for funding include infrastructure projects to improve municipal drinking water distribution, filtration systems and wastewater treatment infrastructure.
P4A in the News
- CMS Energy’s Unit to Invest $250M in Michigan’s Businesses
- How IoT Is Powering The Energy Industry
- ‘Air-breathing’ battery could cut costs of renewable energy storage
- Federal Threats Out of Touch with MI Energy & Climate Goals
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World