New York state’s new $163 billion budget passed last week, including an allocation of $2.5 billion for the Clean Water Infrastructure Act, which aims to improve water distribution systems’ safety and quality. Other items targeted for funding include infrastructure projects to improve municipal drinking water distribution, filtration systems and wastewater treatment infrastructure.
P4A in the News
- Energy Efficient: $1.1M Grant Aiding Low-Income Households
- Massachusetts Joins Energy Storage Revolution With 200 MWh Goal
- Massachusetts Utilities Release First Offshore Wind RFP Under New State Energy Law
- PG&E Introduces a Long-Term Career Veterans Hiring Initiative
- Troops to Energy Jobs – Your ROADMAP to a CAREER IN ENERGY