The work will replace about 3,400 feet of 8-inch ductile iron water mains, five fire hydrants and 70 service lines. The project was scheduled to begin on Oct. 6 and work will be done to replace pipes on Baisley Avenue from Main Street to Franklin Street, on Adams Street from Baisley Avenue to First Street and on Dart Street from Baisley Avenue to Smith Street.
These areas within East Rockaway have been prioritized due to the old age of the pipes in the ground. This work will help prevent water distribution problems in the future.”
P4A in the News
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway
- YouTube Video Tricking Consumers on How to Pay Utility Bills Using Social Security Numbers