The 1,760 feet of aging 6-inch main that was installed in the 1930s will be replaced with new 12-inch ductile iron main along Mt. Airy Road from South Street to Pill Hill Road. Customers in this area should experience increased water flows for residences and fire protection, and continued improvement in reliability.
P4A in the News
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway
- YouTube Video Tricking Consumers on How to Pay Utility Bills Using Social Security Numbers