Mon Power, a unit of FirstEnergy Corp., has completed a new substation and power lines that will provide electric service to a new Marcellus shale gas facility under construction in Doddridge County, West Virginia.
The $5 million project was completed in early August and will provide electric service to a new fracking water treatment plant being built near Greenwood.
P4A in the News
- New Jersey American Water to Replace Water Mains in Bernardsville
- Veterans in Energy Forum 2017
- Energy Efficient: $1.1M Grant Aiding Low-Income Households
- Massachusetts Joins Energy Storage Revolution With 200 MWh Goal
- Massachusetts Utilities Release First Offshore Wind RFP Under New State Energy Law