Mon Power, a unit of FirstEnergy Corp., has completed a new substation and power lines that will provide electric service to a new Marcellus shale gas facility under construction in Doddridge County, West Virginia.
The $5 million project was completed in early August and will provide electric service to a new fracking water treatment plant being built near Greenwood.
P4A in the News
- ‘Air-breathing’ battery could cut costs of renewable energy storage
- Federal Threats Out of Touch with MI Energy & Climate Goals
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity