When you flipped the switch this morning, your lights were powered under Michigan’s new energy laws. Renewables and energy efficiency increased in Michigan after the 2008 energy law put standards in place. Thanks to the original standards, energy waste reduction programs have saved Michigan homes over $4 billion and renewables have brought nearly $3 billion of investment to the state.
P4A in the News
- New Jersey American Water to Replace Water Mains in Bernardsville
- Veterans in Energy Forum 2017
- Energy Efficient: $1.1M Grant Aiding Low-Income Households
- Massachusetts Joins Energy Storage Revolution With 200 MWh Goal
- Massachusetts Utilities Release First Offshore Wind RFP Under New State Energy Law