Competition among three offshore wind developers begins this week after Massachusetts utilities on Friday jointly issued their first clean energy solicitation under a new state law.
Deepwater Wind, Bay State Wind, and Vineyard Wind are expected to respond to Friday’s request for proposals from Eversource, National Grid and Unitil. The RFP calls for at least 400 megawatts of capacity from offshore wind turbines planned on the outer continental shelf.
P4A in the News
- Federal Threats Out of Touch with MI Energy & Climate Goals
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway