On Friday, Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker announced the state will reach its goal by New Year’s Day 2020, with the help of a prior $10 million commitment to support the state’s storage companies and develop policy options to encourage energy storage deployment.
“As [Massachusetts] continues to make unparalleled investments in renewable energy, energy storage technologies have the potential to play an integral role in effectively deploying these new resources,” Baker said.
P4A in the News
- Federal Threats Out of Touch with MI Energy & Climate Goals
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway