Consumers Energy began an incentive program back in 2008 due to the Energy Bill that was passed.
Consumers Energy Public Information Director Terry DeDoes said that it was a comprehensive bill that had goals of reducing pressure on the Electric Grid.
Not only has Consumers Energy showed kindness through the gift of appliances to low-income properties, but they also showed sustainability when donating those energy efficient appliances. Because of this, they have satisfied two of their mission statements of saving energy and caring for the Michigan community, in one mission.
P4A in the News
- ‘Air-breathing’ battery could cut costs of renewable energy storage
- Federal Threats Out of Touch with MI Energy & Climate Goals
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity