Consumers Energy began an incentive program back in 2008 due to the Energy Bill that was passed.
Consumers Energy Public Information Director Terry DeDoes said that it was a comprehensive bill that had goals of reducing pressure on the Electric Grid.
Not only has Consumers Energy showed kindness through the gift of appliances to low-income properties, but they also showed sustainability when donating those energy efficient appliances. Because of this, they have satisfied two of their mission statements of saving energy and caring for the Michigan community, in one mission.
P4A in the News
- Pennsylvania American Water Files Request With PUC to Replace Lead Service Lines
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy