Consumers Energy began an incentive program back in 2008 due to the Energy Bill that was passed.
Consumers Energy Public Information Director Terry DeDoes said that it was a comprehensive bill that had goals of reducing pressure on the Electric Grid.
Not only has Consumers Energy showed kindness through the gift of appliances to low-income properties, but they also showed sustainability when donating those energy efficient appliances. Because of this, they have satisfied two of their mission statements of saving energy and caring for the Michigan community, in one mission.
P4A in the News
- New Jersey American Water to Replace Water Mains in Bernardsville
- Veterans in Energy Forum 2017
- Energy Efficient: $1.1M Grant Aiding Low-Income Households
- Massachusetts Joins Energy Storage Revolution With 200 MWh Goal
- Massachusetts Utilities Release First Offshore Wind RFP Under New State Energy Law