Summer is often a time when people look to complete outdoor projects and make their yard look pristine.
During these projects is when an individual might accidentally nick a power or gas line on their property, as they didn’t know where the line was buried or they were unaware of an overhead line while clipping a tree.
P4A in the News
- ‘Air-breathing’ battery could cut costs of renewable energy storage
- Federal Threats Out of Touch with MI Energy & Climate Goals
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity