Throughout my 12 years in Congress and my time on the House Veterans Affairs Committee, I have always been committed to putting our veterans first.
Recently, in partnership with the U.S. Army Parachute Team, also known as the Golden Knights, and the Soldier For Life program, I jumped out of an airplane as a demonstration of my commitment to assisting transitioning service members and their families prepare for and find meaningful civilian employment following military service. I trusted the Army training of the Golden Knights to get us safely to the landing zone, just as I hope they’ll trust the Department of Labor when it comes time for them to transition out of the military into civilian employment.
The entire team at VETS is equally committed to serving our veterans, transitioning service members and their families, especially when they need to focus on the next phase of their career within the civilian sector.
Read More: https://www.rallypoint.com
P4A in the News
- Federal Threats Out of Touch with MI Energy & Climate Goals
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway