Throughout my 12 years in Congress and my time on the House Veterans Affairs Committee, I have always been committed to putting our veterans first.
Recently, in partnership with the U.S. Army Parachute Team, also known as the Golden Knights, and the Soldier For Life program, I jumped out of an airplane as a demonstration of my commitment to assisting transitioning service members and their families prepare for and find meaningful civilian employment following military service. I trusted the Army training of the Golden Knights to get us safely to the landing zone, just as I hope they’ll trust the Department of Labor when it comes time for them to transition out of the military into civilian employment.
The entire team at VETS is equally committed to serving our veterans, transitioning service members and their families, especially when they need to focus on the next phase of their career within the civilian sector.
Read More: http://blog.dol.gov/
P4A in the News
- Pennsylvania American Water Files Request With PUC to Replace Lead Service Lines
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy