UWUA represents Water and Waste Water workers in 22 states. Our members are part of a behind-the-scenes crew who make sure that every glass of tap water is crystal clear and lakes and waterways are sewage free. In 2010 about 84% of the global population ( 6,740 million people) had access to piped water supply through house connections or to an improved water source through other means than house, including standpipes, “water kiosks”, protected springs and protected wells.
In order to meet the demands of this sector, we need to keep our members apprised of changes in legislation, licensing and other vital information.
P4A in the News
- Top Utilities: The Power Behind Growth
- FirstEnergy Agrees to Sell a Portion of the Former Hatfield’s Ferry Power Station for $40 Million
- Pennsylvania American Water Launches $8.5 Million Upgrade of Water Storage Facilities
- New York State Allocates $2.5 Billion for Water Quality
- Consumers Energy Begins Spring With Appliance Recycling Program