UWUA represents Water and Waste Water workers in 22 states. Our members are part of a behind-the-scenes crew who make sure that every glass of tap water is crystal clear and lakes and waterways are sewage free. In 2010 about 84% of the global population ( 6,740 million people) had access to piped water supply through house connections or to an improved water source through other means than house, including standpipes, “water kiosks”, protected springs and protected wells.
In order to meet the demands of this sector, we need to keep our members apprised of changes in legislation, licensing and other vital information.
P4A in the News
- Pennsylvania American Water Files Request With PUC to Replace Lead Service Lines
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy