UWUA represents Water and Waste Water workers in 22 states. Our members are part of a behind-the-scenes crew who make sure that every glass of tap water is crystal clear and lakes and waterways are sewage free. In 2010 about 84% of the global population ( 6,740 million people) had access to piped water supply through house connections or to an improved water source through other means than house, including standpipes, “water kiosks”, protected springs and protected wells.
In order to meet the demands of this sector, we need to keep our members apprised of changes in legislation, licensing and other vital information.
P4A in the News
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway
- YouTube Video Tricking Consumers on How to Pay Utility Bills Using Social Security Numbers