The Morris Fire Protection & Ambulance District will send a new firefighter for training, thanks to a grant from Illinois American Water.
The IAW 2016 Firefighter Grant Program provides financial assistance to fire and emergency organizations serving communities in its service areas.
P4A in the News
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway
- YouTube Video Tricking Consumers on How to Pay Utility Bills Using Social Security Numbers