Eat 1,000 coney dogs in 12 minutes.
That was the task Consumers Energy employees faced at the company’s 13th annual Coney Challenge on Wednesday, Oct. 11.
The company’s goal is to raise $1 million, said Brian Wheeler, senior public information director.
P4A in the News
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway
- YouTube Video Tricking Consumers on How to Pay Utility Bills Using Social Security Numbers