It’s no longer a question of whether the utility sector is undergoing a transformation.
While sector analysts and insiders debated for years if the traditional utility business model would have to change in the 21st century, that discussion appears to be all but over. Replacing it are two other questions — what will it become, and how can utilities get there?
That’s the one overarching theme of Utility Dive’s third annual State of the Electric Utility report: Utility insiders know their business models need to change, but just what their business models will look like in the future and the specific steps it will take to get there remain up for debate.
Read More: http://www.utilitydive.com
P4A in the News
- Pennsylvania American Water Files Request With PUC to Replace Lead Service Lines
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy