Tri Alpha Energy, the world’s largest and most advanced private fusion company pioneering an innovative approach to clean fusion energy, is pleased to announce Dr. Ernest Moniz, distinguished physicist and the 13th United States Secretary of Energy, as the newest member of its Board of Directors.
As Secretary, he advanced energy technology innovation, cutting-edge capabilities for the American scientific research community, and environmental stewardship. He strengthened the Department of Energy’s (DOE) strategic partnerships with its seventeen national laboratories and with the Department of Defense and the broader national security establishment. Moniz’s involvement in national energy policy began in 1995, when he served as Associate Director for Science in the Office of Science and Technology Policy in the Executive Office of the President. He later oversaw the Department of Energy’s science, energy and security programs as Under Secretary from 1997 to 2001. He was also a member of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology from 2009 to 2013 and received the Department of Defense Distinguished Public Service Award in 2016.
P4A in the News
- Pennsylvania American Water Files Request With PUC to Replace Lead Service Lines
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy