Tri Alpha Energy, the world’s largest and most advanced private fusion company pioneering an innovative approach to clean fusion energy, is pleased to announce Dr. Ernest Moniz, distinguished physicist and the 13th United States Secretary of Energy, as the newest member of its Board of Directors.
As Secretary, he advanced energy technology innovation, cutting-edge capabilities for the American scientific research community, and environmental stewardship. He strengthened the Department of Energy’s (DOE) strategic partnerships with its seventeen national laboratories and with the Department of Defense and the broader national security establishment. Moniz’s involvement in national energy policy began in 1995, when he served as Associate Director for Science in the Office of Science and Technology Policy in the Executive Office of the President. He later oversaw the Department of Energy’s science, energy and security programs as Under Secretary from 1997 to 2001. He was also a member of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology from 2009 to 2013 and received the Department of Defense Distinguished Public Service Award in 2016.
P4A in the News
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway
- YouTube Video Tricking Consumers on How to Pay Utility Bills Using Social Security Numbers