FirstEnergy Corp. is confident its closely watched Ohio rate plan case will reach a settlement.
The proposed power purchase agreement was a frequent topic of discussion for the Akron power company on its earnings call Friday, just as it was last week when Columbus-based American Electric Power Company Inc. (NYSE:AEP) had its call.
P4A in the News
- Pennsylvania American Water Files Request With PUC to Replace Lead Service Lines
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy