Weatherizing your home can save you anywhere from 10 to 50 percent on your monthly energy bill, that’s according to the Community Action Program Committee, or CAPC. CAPC is an organization that actively works to reduce monthly energy bills for low-income households.
The organization just got a $1.1 million grant to help folks across seven different northwest Florida counties.
P4A in the News
- Federal Threats Out of Touch with MI Energy & Climate Goals
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway