A sensor and camera on the drone can identify differences in soil temperature, which could be caused by water escaping from the pipe, so the job can be carried out more quickly and accurately – so less digging, less water lost and less disruption to customers.
P4A in the News
- YouTube Video Tricking Consumers on How to Pay Utility Bills Using Social Security Numbers
- Safety Training Saves Lives, Builds Careers
- Meet the Sixth Graders Who Built a Potable Water Dispenser
- Forever GI Bill Signed Into Law
- Drones, Robots, Virtual Reality and 3D Printers Join Forces to Cut Water Waste