A sensor and camera on the drone can identify differences in soil temperature, which could be caused by water escaping from the pipe, so the job can be carried out more quickly and accurately – so less digging, less water lost and less disruption to customers.
P4A in the News
- CMS Energy’s Unit to Invest $250M in Michigan’s Businesses
- How IoT Is Powering The Energy Industry
- ‘Air-breathing’ battery could cut costs of renewable energy storage
- Federal Threats Out of Touch with MI Energy & Climate Goals
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World