The power would be distributed by underground lines owned by National Grid and supplied only to entities in Potsdam that have opted into the project. Potential partners include Clarkson, SUNY Potsdam, Canton-Potsdam Hospital and the village of Potsdam, which would use the microgrid for critical services like water, sewer, fire and rescue.
P4A in the News
- Federal Threats Out of Touch with MI Energy & Climate Goals
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway