The power would be distributed by underground lines owned by National Grid and supplied only to entities in Potsdam that have opted into the project. Potential partners include Clarkson, SUNY Potsdam, Canton-Potsdam Hospital and the village of Potsdam, which would use the microgrid for critical services like water, sewer, fire and rescue.
P4A in the News
- Pennsylvania American Water Files Request With PUC to Replace Lead Service Lines
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy