With at least one longtime farming periodical predicting cold, harsh winter weather for Michigan, Consumers Energy is offering important tips to help keep residents safe and warm throughout the heating season. “If Mother Nature delivers the kind of weather being predicted, it’s going to be cold and snowy this winter. Because safety is always our top priority, we are sharing information designed to help keep our customers safe and warm as we provide them with reliable natural gas service,” said Charles Crews, vice president of gas operations for Consumers Energy.
P4A in the News
- Pennsylvania American Water Files Request With PUC to Replace Lead Service Lines
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy