With at least one longtime farming periodical predicting cold, harsh winter weather for Michigan, Consumers Energy is offering important tips to help keep residents safe and warm throughout the heating season. “If Mother Nature delivers the kind of weather being predicted, it’s going to be cold and snowy this winter. Because safety is always our top priority, we are sharing information designed to help keep our customers safe and warm as we provide them with reliable natural gas service,” said Charles Crews, vice president of gas operations for Consumers Energy.
P4A in the News
- Federal Threats Out of Touch with MI Energy & Climate Goals
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway