“We are committed to helping our customers reduce their energy costs through a variety of energy-efficiency programs. Recycling household appliances is an easy, no-cost way to do that with no hassle and many benefits,” said Ted Ykimoff, Consumers Energy’s director of energy efficiency programs.
P4A in the News
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway
- YouTube Video Tricking Consumers on How to Pay Utility Bills Using Social Security Numbers