As Spring begins, Consumers Energy has issued a reminder to customers that it offers appliance recycling options to encourage energy reductions and provide rebates. Consumers will receive $50 for each eligible refrigerator or freezer and $15 for each room air conditioner or dehumidifier. Given the drain that some older appliances cause on energy costs, though, Consumers estimates recycling could save as much as $150 in energy bills.
P4A in the News
- Energy Efficient: $1.1M Grant Aiding Low-Income Households
- Massachusetts Joins Energy Storage Revolution With 200 MWh Goal
- Massachusetts Utilities Release First Offshore Wind RFP Under New State Energy Law
- PG&E Introduces a Long-Term Career Veterans Hiring Initiative
- Troops to Energy Jobs – Your ROADMAP to a CAREER IN ENERGY