As Spring begins, Consumers Energy has issued a reminder to customers that it offers appliance recycling options to encourage energy reductions and provide rebates. Consumers will receive $50 for each eligible refrigerator or freezer and $15 for each room air conditioner or dehumidifier. Given the drain that some older appliances cause on energy costs, though, Consumers estimates recycling could save as much as $150 in energy bills.
P4A in the News
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy
- Top Utilities: The Power Behind Growth