As Spring begins, Consumers Energy has issued a reminder to customers that it offers appliance recycling options to encourage energy reductions and provide rebates. Consumers will receive $50 for each eligible refrigerator or freezer and $15 for each room air conditioner or dehumidifier. Given the drain that some older appliances cause on energy costs, though, Consumers estimates recycling could save as much as $150 in energy bills.
P4A in the News
- YouTube Video Tricking Consumers on How to Pay Utility Bills Using Social Security Numbers
- Safety Training Saves Lives, Builds Careers
- Meet the Sixth Graders Who Built a Potable Water Dispenser
- Forever GI Bill Signed Into Law
- Drones, Robots, Virtual Reality and 3D Printers Join Forces to Cut Water Waste