Consumers Energy says construction on Park II is expected to be completed by year’s end and it will go into commercial operation in January. The company has pushed up construction on Cross Winds Energy Park III to 2019 instead of 2022, with plans for commercial operation in 2020.
P4A in the News
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway
- YouTube Video Tricking Consumers on How to Pay Utility Bills Using Social Security Numbers