Grants support activities such as watershed cleanups, reforestation efforts, biodiversity projects, hazardous waste collection efforts, groundwater protection education and other programs.
To qualify, proposed projects must address a local source water or watershed protection need; be completed between May 1 and Nov. 30, 2017; be a new or innovative program for the community, or serve as a significant expansion to an existing program; be carried out by a partnership with two or more organizations; provide evidence of sustainability; and be located within one of Indiana American Water’s service areas.education and other programs.
P4A in the News
- Pennsylvania American Water Files Request With PUC to Replace Lead Service Lines
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy