Grants support activities such as watershed cleanups, reforestation efforts, biodiversity projects, hazardous waste collection efforts, groundwater protection education and other programs.
To qualify, proposed projects must address a local source water or watershed protection need; be completed between May 1 and Nov. 30, 2017; be a new or innovative program for the community, or serve as a significant expansion to an existing program; be carried out by a partnership with two or more organizations; provide evidence of sustainability; and be located within one of Indiana American Water’s service areas.education and other programs.
P4A in the News
- New Jersey American Water to Replace Water Mains in Bernardsville
- Veterans in Energy Forum 2017
- Energy Efficient: $1.1M Grant Aiding Low-Income Households
- Massachusetts Joins Energy Storage Revolution With 200 MWh Goal
- Massachusetts Utilities Release First Offshore Wind RFP Under New State Energy Law