Grants support activities such as watershed cleanups, reforestation efforts, biodiversity projects, hazardous waste collection efforts, groundwater protection education and other programs.
To qualify, proposed projects must address a local source water or watershed protection need; be completed between May 1 and Nov. 30, 2017; be a new or innovative program for the community, or serve as a significant expansion to an existing program; be carried out by a partnership with two or more organizations; provide evidence of sustainability; and be located within one of Indiana American Water’s service areas.education and other programs.
P4A in the News
- ‘Air-breathing’ battery could cut costs of renewable energy storage
- Federal Threats Out of Touch with MI Energy & Climate Goals
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity