American Water, the nation’s largest publicly traded water and wastewater utility company, announced recently that it has formed a partnership with Corona Environmental Consulting to develop a cloud-based geographic information system software platform known as WaterSuite. This partnership is a result of American Water’s Innovation Development Process, which drives innovation and supports the development of new products.
West Virginia American Water partnered with Corona to pioneer the development of the WaterSuite tool. By integrating real-time data from various sources, WaterSuite creates a context for effective and efficient management of water resources and enables prompt data-driven decision making. Its array of features allows utilities to visualize potential sources of contamination within a watershed, import and share water quality measurements and emergency monitoring plans, track water quality and movement of chemicals in the event of an unplanned release, and search for possible contaminants by characteristic, all within a platform that is highly secure, interactive, and easily customized.
Read More: http://www.wateronline.com/
P4A in the News
- Pennsylvania American Water Files Request With PUC to Replace Lead Service Lines
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy