American Water, the nation’s largest publicly traded water and wastewater utility company, announced recently that it has formed a partnership with Corona Environmental Consulting to develop a cloud-based geographic information system software platform known as WaterSuite. This partnership is a result of American Water’s Innovation Development Process, which drives innovation and supports the development of new products.
West Virginia American Water partnered with Corona to pioneer the development of the WaterSuite tool. By integrating real-time data from various sources, WaterSuite creates a context for effective and efficient management of water resources and enables prompt data-driven decision making. Its array of features allows utilities to visualize potential sources of contamination within a watershed, import and share water quality measurements and emergency monitoring plans, track water quality and movement of chemicals in the event of an unplanned release, and search for possible contaminants by characteristic, all within a platform that is highly secure, interactive, and easily customized.
Read More: http://www.wateronline.com/
P4A in the News
- Federal Threats Out of Touch with MI Energy & Climate Goals
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway