To provide our workers with the highest quality training in an ethical, respectful and responsive manner that meets the needs of the industry and the new global marketplace.
Our Objectives Support:
A multi-faceted approach of external education and internal training of apprentices.
Essential cycle training provided to Journeymen in order to maintain proficiency and certification.
Specialized instruction utilized to enhance skill levels.
Safety training promotion with the goal of protecting our members/employees and the public from hazards.
Safety programs designed to maintain system integrity.
New technology awareness of tools and equipment, along with the utilization of these to increase productivity.
P4A in the News
- Pennsylvania American Water Files Request With PUC to Replace Lead Service Lines
- Illinois American Water Distributes Grant to Morris Fire Department
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
- Universities Participate in National Solar Energy Competition
- Former US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz Joins Board of Directors for Fusion Energy Leader Tri Alpha Energy