To provide our workers with the highest quality training in an ethical, respectful and responsive manner that meets the needs of the industry and the new global marketplace.
Our Objectives Support:
A multi-faceted approach of external education and internal training of apprentices.
Essential cycle training provided to Journeymen in order to maintain proficiency and certification.
Specialized instruction utilized to enhance skill levels.
Safety training promotion with the goal of protecting our members/employees and the public from hazards.
Safety programs designed to maintain system integrity.
New technology awareness of tools and equipment, along with the utilization of these to increase productivity.
P4A in the News
- Top Utilities: The Power Behind Growth
- FirstEnergy Agrees to Sell a Portion of the Former Hatfield’s Ferry Power Station for $40 Million
- Pennsylvania American Water Launches $8.5 Million Upgrade of Water Storage Facilities
- New York State Allocates $2.5 Billion for Water Quality
- Consumers Energy Begins Spring With Appliance Recycling Program