To provide our workers with the highest quality training in an ethical, respectful and responsive manner that meets the needs of the industry and the new global marketplace.
Our Objectives Support:
A multi-faceted approach of external education and internal training of apprentices.
Essential cycle training provided to Journeymen in order to maintain proficiency and certification.
Specialized instruction utilized to enhance skill levels.
Safety training promotion with the goal of protecting our members/employees and the public from hazards.
Safety programs designed to maintain system integrity.
New technology awareness of tools and equipment, along with the utilization of these to increase productivity.
P4A in the News
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway
- YouTube Video Tricking Consumers on How to Pay Utility Bills Using Social Security Numbers