We are experts at delivering high-quality water and wastewater service to our customers. And we are more. We are scientists, environmentalists, innovators, and protectors. We are also residents and employees in the communities we serve. We understand how important, how precious, and how critical water is to daily life. It’s not always apparent just how far into our daily lives water reaches. We just know that when we need it, we expect it to be there. How it gets there, and more importantly, ensuring that it does get there and that it is of high quality, is what our skilled team cares about most.
Consumers Energy is one of the nation’s largest combination utilities, providing electric and natural gas service to nearly 6.6 million of Michigan’s 10 million residents, in all 68 Lower Peninsula counties. Our Growing Forward strategy calls for investing more than $6 billion in Michigan over the next five years. That includes significant investments in energy efficiency, renewable energy, environmental and customer service enhancements, and new power generation.
Entergy Corporation, a Fortune 500 company headquartered in New Orleans, La., is an integrated energy company engaged primarily in electric power production and retail distribution operations. Entergy owns and operates power plants with approximately 30,000 megawatts of electric generating capacity, and it is the second-largest nuclear generator in the United States.
We are committed to serving our customers’ needs and increasing the value of our shareholders’ investment. Equally, we are committed to meeting other important obligations we hold as a major business—giving back to the community, preserving the environment, safeguarding our employees and the general public, and acting with honesty and integrity.
Peoples Gas is a regulated natural gas utility serving the city of Chicago.At Peoples Gas, our actions are guided by a vision for our company, a mission centered on our customers, values we share with our local communities and clear expectations for the way we work and treat one another.
Utility Lines Construction
- Wholly owned subsidiary of the Asplundh Organization 28,000 employees worldwide
- A diverse family of services for the Public Utility and Energy Industries
- Focused on Employee Safety – Safety First…No One Gets Hurt!
P4A in the News
- Top Utilities: The Power Behind Growth
- FirstEnergy Agrees to Sell a Portion of the Former Hatfield’s Ferry Power Station for $40 Million
- Pennsylvania American Water Launches $8.5 Million Upgrade of Water Storage Facilities
- New York State Allocates $2.5 Billion for Water Quality
- Consumers Energy Begins Spring With Appliance Recycling Program