About the UWUA Power for America Training Trust Fund
The Utility Workers Union of America AFL-CIO (UWUA) is one of the most successful and progressive unions in all of the labor movement.
Our influence is not just felt by our utility worker members; our peers also recognize our dedication. As we strive to be progressive, the Utility Workers Union of America AFL-CIO continues to place a high value on our jobs, benefits and wages – as well as to the working conditions of our members.
The Power for America Training Trust Fund is an impressive example of the benefits available to our members. Implemented by the Union’s unique business venture between ULCS and ITC Companies, our Trust Fund continues to assure excellence in apprenticeship training programs, continuous learning opportunities and scholarship awareness.
P4A in the News
- WaterStart Accepting Grant Proposals from Water Tech Companies Around the World
- National Grid Hosts STEM Event For Aspiring Engineers
- Hundreds of Coneys Downed by Consumers Energy Employees for Charity
- New York American Water Investing $825,000 in East Rockaway
- YouTube Video Tricking Consumers on How to Pay Utility Bills Using Social Security Numbers