About the UWUA Power for America Training Trust Fund
The Utility Workers Union of America AFL-CIO (UWUA) is one of the most successful and progressive unions in all of the labor movement.
Our influence is not just felt by our utility worker members; our peers also recognize our dedication. As we strive to be progressive, the Utility Workers Union of America AFL-CIO continues to place a high value on our jobs, benefits and wages – as well as to the working conditions of our members.
The Power for America Training Trust Fund is an impressive example of the benefits available to our members. Implemented by the Union’s unique business venture between ULCS and ITC Companies, our Trust Fund continues to assure excellence in apprenticeship training programs, continuous learning opportunities and scholarship awareness.
P4A in the News
- Top Utilities: The Power Behind Growth
- FirstEnergy Agrees to Sell a Portion of the Former Hatfield’s Ferry Power Station for $40 Million
- Pennsylvania American Water Launches $8.5 Million Upgrade of Water Storage Facilities
- New York State Allocates $2.5 Billion for Water Quality
- Consumers Energy Begins Spring With Appliance Recycling Program